Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Housekeeping Notes

     I would like to start off by saying "Thank You" to all of you that have been frequenting Guerrilla Conservative.  I would like to thank even more those of you that have clicked on my ads.  As most of you know I'm currently unemployed and believe it or not I can get paid doing what I was doing anyways --voicing my opinions here at Guerrilla Conservative.

     In the near future, maybe even later today, I want to start going plank by plank through my "platform" for voters.  If you would like to refer back you will find the platform in the archives back in March.  I want to explain the logic behind each part of the platform and how/why I came up with each plank specifically.

     Eventually I want to do a thesis of sorts on the role of Christians regarding their involvement in the political process.

     Once again, thank you very much and don't forget to click on an ad for me.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments civil, respectful to other readers and PG rated. Thank you.